Friday, May 11, 2012

Large Custom Wooden Monogram


I create THE most beautiful custom large wooden monograms for walls!  
Practically perfect in every way.


Welcome to Murals & Things by Jamie in Lexington, Kentucky! Thank you for your interest in my handmade wooden monograms!! 

This is a wonderful investment that you and/or your child can enjoy my wooden monogram for a lifetime!!  It is a beautiful timeless piece that is as close to perfect as handmade can get!  There is absolutely nothing else like them out there.



These custom wooden monograms are in a league of their own and well worth the price.  I think you get more for your money if you hang a product in your home because you can take it with you if you move, move it room to room, repaint it down the road.... and so on.  Wooden monograms are a classic and timeless design that can grow with a child's room decor from the nursery through adulthood.  My wooden monograms are much ticker, larger, and finished like no other monogram product out there. 100% handmade, and they also make great wedding gifts as well as gifts from a group of friends for a baby shower or from Grandparents!! 

SIZE: The wooden monogram typically weighs 7.6 lbs. The average script monogram size is 30" x 40" x 3/4" and may be up to 48". Each monogram is custom made to fit your space. You can email me photos and dimensions of the room. Any information you can give me really helps with the size determination. The circle monogram average 35 inches and go up to 48 inches!!!


COLOR: The wooden monogram may be painted or stained any color. You can mail me a swatch of paint or fabric or give me a paint color name and number from a paint store or hardware store, and I will match it. If you need help deciding, let me know the wall and furniture colors and I can help you out or create some examples.

OTHER: I add all the hardware, and plastic wall bumpers on the back of the wooden monogram.  I send hanging hardware, directions and a stencil to make hanging and placement easy!!

TIME: It usually takes 2-4 weeks to complete each wooden monogram once I am able to start creating it.  Estimated start and shipping date will be given once ordered based on availability and current workload.  You can order a custom wooden monogram whenever you would like.  If you have a specific date in mind, let me know, I will see what I can do.  Keep in mind, I am one person, with a family.  I am not a factory.

DETAILS: These beautiful wooden monograms take very careful cutting with my saw, and lots of sanding, lots of priming, then 2 to 4 coats of the final color with sanding in between each coat.  I seal the the large wooden monogram with a gloss unless the client specifies otherwise.  I usually use an acrylic paint and sealer so they can be easily painted again down the road if the room decor calls for a different color. I will use oil or stain when specified. Once ordered we can decide the size and details! 

If you have any more questions please contact me.  Email us at  jamie@jamiegivens.org 



Find me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/muralsandthingsbyjamie 

Thanks for stopping by!



Jamie
Visit www.jamiegivens.org for more information and to view my other products.









3 comments:

  1. Hello sir, Are you ok? You have published a original material.

    Independently, I allow begin writing feedback on my website on muralsandthingsbyjamie.blogspot.com.It is a choice able website of modern age.This website help us many way.I also select this website.I might turn on management if I find out I am getting risky or hateful material, we'll see.As I want to know High-class Woodworks has collected a rich collection of craftsmen to meet up with any custom providing tasks, from gotten back furniture makers to log bed master contractor, to iron workers and some of the globe's leading large wood statues. The icon of luxury Wooden business cards signify the soul of reliability we put into seeking our wood from Our country's woodlands.

    Thanks For Very Interesting Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Do you have an email where I can contact you for ordering information? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey , Writer

    I have noticed your blog on '' WOODEN MONOGRAM '' that I very pleasanted by this your blog . This designed are very ! Really , I supported your blog .Get affordable and quality Wood business card.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete